EVERY INDUSTRY HAS ITS DARK-SIDE. HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW?

Just as processed foods are loaded with additives and fillers, so too are vitamins. So we set out to change things. Tespo vitamins and supplements focus on quality ingredients – only what you need, nothing you don’t. And once you realize what’s in your current vitamins, you’ll understand why we’re fanatical about this stuff.

The unnecessary ingredients commonly used to manufacture pills, tablets, and gummies are unacceptable. Some of the most common excipients used are magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, simethicone, vegetable gum, talc, and coal tar derivatives. You will find these “other ingredients” at the bottom of the supplement panel on the back of many supplement bottles, sometimes listed as “inactive ingredients.”


WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT FILLERS

It is estimated that at least 90% of all vitamin supplements contain manufacturing fillers, such as Magnesium Stearate, which offer no nutritional value.

WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT PILLS

Roughly 38% of the American population struggles to swallow pills. Instead of tackling the problem, the industry began manufacturing gummy vitamins.

SIMPLY REMEMBERING

Approximately 45% to 55% of people are not compliant with their daily vitamin regimen. This defeats the purpose of supplementing a daily diet. Tespo is so easy to take, it can help people improve their compliance.


WHAT’S IN YOUR VITAMINS?

When it comes to the actual vitamins in your vitamins, are you getting what you paid for? Here at Tespo, 76% of our formulas are made up of premium quality vitamins. The other 24% is used for natural flavoring — making this the best tasting, quality vitamin on the market.

Gummies
4%
Pills
20%
Tespo
76%

WHAT FLAVORS YOUR VITAMINS?

Yes, our vitamins do taste great and no, we don’t use any artificial flavoring. Instead, we use fruit extracts paired with organic stevia to achieve a pretty impressive flavor profile. But don’t just take our word for it, read some of our real customer reviews.

Gummies
71%
Pills
5%
Tespo
74%